• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Storage

European Bob

Hi All,

I have a question regarding storage.

So I have only 2 games on my console... Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and a Modern Warfare title and that's it that's all I can get on there, surely that cant be right that you can only get 2 games on a time, I haven't even started Cyberpunk/Tony Hawks etc because I can't get them on, I just want to be able to switch games when I like not like this, Im moving what I can over to a hard drive now and will see what that has done when I get home but am I missing something, being stupid or what?

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks

Reddy2play

Hi All,

I have a question regarding storage.

So I have only 2 games on my console... Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and a Modern Warfare title and that's it that's all I can get on there, surely that cant be right that you can only get 2 games on a time, I haven't even started Cyberpunk/Tony Hawks etc because I can't get them on, I just want to be able to switch games when I like not like this, Im moving what I can over to a hard drive now and will see what that has done when I get home but am I missing something, being stupid or what?

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks
Something is not right. Currently I have 8 games installed on mine without any issues, cod Cold War, res evil village, ratchet and clank, ride 4 , legion, godfall, wreckfest, Spider-Man miles morales. All are ps5 games so you must be missing something or something is wrong

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Call of Duty has some big install sizes, but they aren't 400 gigs a piece. Download apps or movies or anything to it? You might have to go into your system settings and see what is taking up so much space.

DCLong57

Best advice... go get an exterior Hard Drive for all PS4 content. You can get a 4tb or 6tb drive for well under $200.00 and the system will automatically store all 4 content on there. 5 content will remain on the SSD but this will free up space on the internal drive. One other point - reduce any captured stills, clips etc you have saved on the drive.

I do have COD, Hitman3 on the SSD so far but Cyberpunk and all other 4 games are on the external HD. Runs beautifully. You don't need any special drive by the way, pretty much any USB external will work after the 5's system formats it.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements