• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Splinter Cell Blacklist 100 ways to play trailer released

wowtgp

Oh boy! There are a flurry of trailers being released today. Here is one more for ya. It's called 'over 100 ways to play' which showcases different strategies you can adopt while playing the game. Tell us about what you think? Are you sold on this game yet?

I posted it here as I couldn't find an appropriate section for it.

lindbergh

You know, I've always been wondering... Why don't the enemies see the green light being emitted by the night vision equipment of Sam Fisher? Are they blind? Also, the places are still so darn dark. It's hard to enjoy the game if it's too dark. Anyway, at least it makes the game intense.

brad

This is amazing its on PC aswell so i may get this at a great price also, 24.99 what a bargain for a game like that amazing really and this looks awesome i played dishonored for the stealthiness and this is the same.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements