• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Sound Bug?!

Skunk

Sometimes when I start Team Deathmatch on Battlefield 4 I have no sound, this is only when I start Team Deathmatch, not any other gametypes. Am I the only one having this issue or is it normal?

KMJ_84

Sometimes when I start Team Deathmatch on Battlefield 4 I have no sound, this is only when I start Team Deathmatch, not any other gametypes. Am I the only one having this issue or is it normal?

You're not the only one. I too have experienced loss of sound on TDM. However, we're not the only ones either!

It seems since the last patch (last week) it bought out new problems rather than just fix the old problems! So stay seated, DICE will probably bring out a new patch in the next few days

Last edited:

monkeemagik

I too have the no sound issue at the start of a level. It does not last too long for me (mainly in conquest)

They seem to have resolved a fair few issues I was having though so I'm not complaining about the sound. Fingers crossed it's the only issue I experience from now on ;)

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements