• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Sony E3 2014

epiczail

Anyone keeping up with E3 this year? What games are you excited for that have been announced or shown at E3? Thoughts on the White Console?

The Unlosing Ranger

Mighty Strike-Out Slugger
From Software's Bloodborne is the reason I'm gonna NEED a PS4. The leak was real! Look up Project Beast, you will see gameplay. It's basically the next Souls game. As a lover of the franchise, I need Bloodborne.

There was a lot of other cool announcements with the unique games and indies. The only issue is that the Vita didn't get much attention and that Playstation All-Stars Round 2 wasn't annouced so I guess that leak was fake (I didn't believe it, but I was slightly hopeful).

Still, I think it was a fantastic showing.

Last edited:

schoat333

No mans Sky looks amazing!

I was not impressed by any of the big studio games, but a few of the Indie titles look great.

SpaceGuy

I have not been keeping up to date with E3 because of exams, but I am surely going to watch the highlights soon. I am hoping that they will have a new long list of games that will be playable on the PS 4.

epiczail

From Software's Bloodborne is the reason I'm gonna NEED a PS4. The leak was real! Look up Project Beast, you will see gameplay. It's basically the next Souls game. As a lover of the franchise, I need Bloodborne.

Still, I think it was a fantastic showing.
There was a lot of other cool announcements with the unique games and indies. The only issue is that the Vita didn't get much attention and that Playstation All-Stars Round 2 wasn't annouced so I guess that leak was fake (I didn't believe it, but I was slightly hopeful).I never got into any of From Software's games but am more than likely going to get Bloodborne. It was one of the best reveals of Sony's E3 imo. They needed a really good exclusive and this is it.

Cpt Blackadder

The only issue is that the Vita didn't get much attention.

Thats a very good point i forgot myself. As an owner of the vita i love it, but it would be awsome to see some first party Vita exclusives to make people realize just what a capbale, awsome console it is. I love the Vita, let alone it's cross console functionality.

don_bidarian

I must say I was impressed with Sony's presentation. Lots of cool games and fearues.

I'm gonna watch Microsoft's tomorrow and see which one done it better.

Lots of cool games in 2015. Cant wait!

btw who else is excited for PS4 GTA V?

Nackles

I watched both presentations as well. I thought both consoles had a strong showing. Sunset Overdrive for the Xbone looked pretty cool, other than that it was pretty Halo-centric. I'm pretty jealous of Forza Horizon 2.
The Sony presentation may have been a little bit stronger due to the focus on hardware as well as software. Xbox has all but admitted defeat as far as the kinect is concerned. I love the PS Vita and I was very disappointed that they didn't have something exclusive to it. I've resorted to JRPGs (not a huge RPG fan and a first timer for JRPGs) just to find something fresh with this thing.
Also... did they mention Driveclub? maybe I missed it, but I don't recall it being in their presentation. I hope that game lives up to the hype because I doubt GT7 will come out for a while.

Madcat32

I must say I was impressed with Sony's presentation. Lots of cool games and fearues.

I'm gonna watch Microsoft's tomorrow and see which one done it better.

Lots of cool games in 2015. Cant wait!

btw who else is excited for PS4 GTA V?

Oh yes GTA 5 on PS4 please now!!

I finished it on PS3 but didn't do all the side quests but will buy it again if it cranks the graphics up and adds some more missions.

mosul210

I watched all the conferences to include the Nintendo live-feed. Very respectable presentations by all, If I had to pick a winner it might actually be Nintendo. MS had some great footage of Forza Horizon and Sunset Overdrive also a nice teaser on the next Halo. Sony had some positive announcements to include the Sony TV; First party showings of titles like the Order and The Last of Us looked great. Nintendo show some nice innovative games like Splatoon, Captain Toad and an Amazing Zelda preview. Most exciting was probably news of a new Sky Fox coming to Wii U.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!