• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Sony Bringing PlayStation Now to Samsung Smart TVs in 2015!! (question)

jCage

hello guys!
how about this news? ^^
i mean how can we playing this heavy PS4 games on a TV without console?

i mean.. is every samsung smart tv support and AMD cpu and gpu to play this games or what? -]

anybody Explains that?!! :confused:

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
hello guys!
how about this news? ^^
i mean how can we playing this heavy PS4 games on a TV without console?

i mean.. is every samsung smart tv support and AMD cpu and gpu to play this games or what? -]

anybody Explains that?!! :confused:

Hey. Welcome to the forum. To answer your question, PS Now really only streams older games (like PS3 games) so I wouldn't expect any PS4 games to be on it. It basically acts like Netflix, but for games. Your TV to my knowledge isn't rendering the game. The servers on Sony's end is. So PS Now is just acting as the app that delivers the video feed, just like Netflix. PS Now on a TV really only goes after the casual gamer, not the core gamers that are likely to buy consoles and keep up with the latest games and gaming technologies. I think most of us here probably wouldn't use it on a TV. Consoles maybe. Just someone who sits at home and plays games maybe once in a while. Hope I explained that well. It's 1:30am here and I'm sleepy :)

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
i got it
i Favor the consoles too ^^

I think most people do. To be honest, I don't understand the whole "gaming through your TV" thing. But then again, I don't do market research. Someone over at Sony did the leg work and realized this would be worth the time and investment so someone knows something we don't. I'm curious to see what happens with this and if MS may end up following suit soon.

don_bidarian

I think most people do. To be honest, I don't understand the whole "gaming through your TV" thing. But then again, I don't do market research. Someone over at Sony did the leg work and realized this would be worth the time and investment so someone knows something we don't. I'm curious to see what happens with this and if MS may end up following suit soon.

I think MS is going to announce their streaming service as well.
However I'm stil not into the whole streaming thing. My internet sucks and I like to have the game offline with me anyway...

The way PSN is going it'll go bust if it carries on the way it's going they couldn't be bothered with the hackers on PlayStation Home not 1 punishment

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
The way PSN is going it'll go bust if it carries on the way it's going they couldn't be bothered with the hackers on PlayStation Home not 1 punishment

Ok. We get it. You are pissed at Sony. You don't have to bring it up in every thread.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements