• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2

Hey All,
I also posted this under PS5, but I am looking for a way to be able to transfer my game data to PS5 version of the game from my PS4 Pro. Can this be done as I have been told by PS that not all PS4 games will transfer.

DCLong57

Hey All,
I also posted this under PS5, but I am looking for a way to be able to transfer my game data to PS5 version of the game from my PS4 Pro. Can this be done as I have been told by PS that not all PS4 games will transfer.
All of my games on the PS4 Pro... I put up into the PS cloud. Then went into the 5 and pulled down all that data. Worked like a charm. That said, this particular game, I just waited for the 5 version and downloaded it from the store onto the 5. The only way I know it's meant for the 5 is that I have a choice of visual graphics over frame rate or vice versa but unlike COD, whichever one you choose... the other will suffer noticeably.

Yeah I know. I'm beginning to think that this game is one of the one that won't synch game data. It's not a big deal, but I did have 100% trophies and 96% done and it would have been great if it transferred. I'll just start over again!

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements