• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2

mysticstarxxx

Hey All,
I also posted this under PS5, but I am looking for a way to be able to transfer my game data to PS5 version of the game from my PS4 Pro. Can this be done as I have been told by PS that not all PS4 games will transfer.

DCLong57

Hey All,
I also posted this under PS5, but I am looking for a way to be able to transfer my game data to PS5 version of the game from my PS4 Pro. Can this be done as I have been told by PS that not all PS4 games will transfer.
All of my games on the PS4 Pro... I put up into the PS cloud. Then went into the 5 and pulled down all that data. Worked like a charm. That said, this particular game, I just waited for the 5 version and downloaded it from the store onto the 5. The only way I know it's meant for the 5 is that I have a choice of visual graphics over frame rate or vice versa but unlike COD, whichever one you choose... the other will suffer noticeably.

mysticstarxxx

Yeah I know. I'm beginning to think that this game is one of the one that won't synch game data. It's not a big deal, but I did have 100% trophies and 96% done and it would have been great if it transferred. I'll just start over again!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 PlayStation 5 2
Haze Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 coming to PS4 in 2016! PlayStation 4 1
Alex_68 Sniper Elite 3 - Co-op PlayStation 4 0
W Sniper Elite 3 impressions are not that good PlayStation 4 3
Carlos Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut PlayStation 5 Games 1
T Ghost Recon: Wildlands question... any help is appreciated! PlayStation 4 2
L Ghost Recon Wildland Military Clan PS Clans & Communities 1
M Need Playstation 4 COD Ghost Partners.... PlayStation 4 2
E Black Ops 2 B23r Only Swarm Challenge No Equipment Or Ghost Perk On Raid PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
D Michael Myers Private Lobby Call of Duty Ghost PS Clans & Communities 6
E Call Of Duty Ghost Pharoah Special Killstreak On Kill Confirmed PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
E Call Of Duty Ghost Domination On Favela With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
E Call Of Duty Ghost Kill Confirmed On Mutiny With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 5
E Call Of Duty Ghost Departed Angry Rage With Live Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 6
E Call Of Duty Ghost Extinction Awakening Escape With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
E Call Of Duty Ghost Gun Game On Tremor With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
E Call Of Duty Ghost TDM On Collision With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
E Call Of Duty Ghost Kill Confirmed On Behemoth With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 2
E Call Of Duty Ghost TDM On Unearthed With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
K Cross Platform COD: Ghost Clan Blastapaloooza PS Clans & Communities 1
E Call Of Duty Ghost Domination On Ruins Predator Gameplay With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
C Cod ghost Downloaded PlayStation 4 3
E Call Of Duty Ghost Gun Game On Containment With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 4
R Playstation 4 clan clan looking for members (EU) (ghost) PS Clans & Communities 0
V vRG is now Recruiting PS4 BF4 and CoD Ghost's!! PS Clans & Communities 7
R Looking for a PS4 Call of Duty Ghost clan PS Clans & Communities 7
B brand new cod ghost clan looking for players PS Clans & Communities 0
B To all makers of Call Of Duty Ghost PlayStation 4 1
X SHTF is now Recruiting PS4 COD: Ghost PS Clans & Communities 0
S [NL] Looking For Clan/Group [BF4/CoD:Ghost] PS Clans & Communities 4
L Looking for COD:Ghost clan. PS Clans & Communities 4
dieselfit Differences between Ghost vs Black Ops vs World at War? PlayStation 4 2
M Looking for ps4 cod ghost clan PS Clans & Communities 4
onison Is Ghost Recon coming to PS4? PlayStation 4 2
Johnny85 Ghost: clan wars PlayStation 4 5
T Looking for PS4 Ghost clan members PS Clans & Communities 1
S Looking for Ghost/BF4 clan PS Clans & Communities 2
T Looking for Call of Duty Ghost clan for clan wars! PS Clans & Communities 2
J if you played COD ghost you need to go and check out battlefield 4 PlayStation 4 9
Pickicool Nobody are waiting for Call Of Duty Ghost ? PlayStation 4 19
daimashin Is Shadow Warrior coming to the PS4? PlayStation 4 2
G Warrior Nation (WNx) Recruiting. PS Clans & Communities 0