• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 coming to PS4 in 2016!

Haze

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 has been announced by CI Games, which is currently in "deep development".

Due in 2016, it will be set amid the backdrop of a conflict in Eastern Europe, the game will see you playing as a sniper swept up in a battle between three warring factions.

Promising a "realistic and immersive environment," Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 will enable you to "choose between taking out your targets up close or from a distance, while at the same time focusing on your survival through evasion and stealth." Non-linear sandbox gameplay on large open maps is also on the cards, with "the flexibility to play and replay the missions in a number of different ways."

Source: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...ounced-For-2016-Release-on-PlayStation-4.html

Yes! I know I'm in the minority, but I loved Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2. A under-rated gem! A third one is great news for me. How about you guys?

At least it isn't a re-master :D

Moberg

GW2 was a run-of-the-mill game imo, but it doesn't mean GW3 can't be good. I keep my mind open and hope for a decent war game.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements