• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Sim Tower

Jenny

I miss the Sim Tower game a lot. I remember as a kid it was so hard to play and get more than three stars. Finally I actually got the maximum number of stars and won. It was so simple but so fun to me. Who says simple games can't be fun?

LittleSister

Heh, this game, SimLife, and SimAnt used to be all I played. I still fire them up now and then for a nice afternoon of nostalgia.

I never did manage to get SimEarth to work right, though.

PlugIn

I could never get into the Sim Ant game and I could never get Sim Isle to work right. I did play a lot of the Sim games, including Sim Tower. Sim Tower was challenging and also fun. You got a lot of freedom and it didn't walk you through the game as so many do.

LittleSister

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble getting SimIsle to work. And when I finally did manage to get it to run successfully, I was terrible at it. XD

SimCopter is another one that I loved. Had a really weird ending, though.

Jenny

I could never get Sim Isle to work either. I remember it was so awesome you could buy the box of all the games for really cheap at Ross. The graphics weren't anything special but man those were fun games at the time.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements