• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Show us what you really look like

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
As the topic says,by brave and post a pic of what you really look like.
Use an image host or simply use the file attachment system in post.

OK,since it's my idea Ill go first: :p

image.jpg

btw: STICKY topic maybe?

Gamer_Fries

Well here's a pretty rough sketch of my face, try not to faint when you see how good looking I am.

965a6d6e02f1a626033ec491db5e167b.png

Attachments

• 965a6d6e02f1a626033ec491db5e167b.jpg
    965a6d6e02f1a626033ec491db5e167b.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 476

redskyez

I sadly, don't have any good pic's I would post right now, but I would like to see at least 1 full face :), no homo.

branwen

Lol, the first picture isn't really legit. You should show your face first before we actually try to post ours. Or maybe you're waiting for someone to post theirs before you can post yours? But I got to say, your pic is really cool. Kinda like Kamen Rider or something.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Im not going to be beaten by a girl..lol..so here's a bit better one of me then :eek:

And no,they are'nt real tattoo's :p

me1.jpg

jstep7262

I think this girl is still beating you at the moment Oberon. Mine is a real, unedited pic. Yours has been Obama-ized and you've added tats...(or your wearing a long sleeve shirt under your SoA shirt). Either way, you're getting there, but I'm still beating ya. At least you have good taste in TV ;)

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Well thats all you guys are getting at the moment so enjoy it...lol
At least that's more than anyone else has post here so far.

anemrac

I must be the only one using my real face for an avatar. I figured I might as well since we can use our fb pic on the ps4.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
lol All good with the jokes people I think we should add real pics.Even if mine are altered,its still me.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements