• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Show us what you really look like

Haze

Like for real, that's you? Ma-damn!

Just to let you know mikka254, you can multi-quote each post instead of replying to each individual post. Next to "Reply With Quote" there is a little symbol with a plus sign. Click that on each post and then go to Quick Reply and they will all be in one post :)

mikka254

Just to let you know mikka254, you can multi-quote each post instead of replying to each individual post. Next to "Reply With Quote" there is a little symbol with a plus sign. Click that on each post and then go to Quick Reply and they will all be in one post :)

Thanks Haze for the instructions..

Cpt Blackadder

Found this much more ahem.. posey one of me ! LOL
138.jpg

and this is another one of famous people wanting their picture with me... or maybe that's the other way around ??!?!? LOL... oh and he's actually now part of the family! This was at a big family wedding.

061.jpg

PS if you don't know that's Amir Khan. He is a former two-time world champion by winning WBA, WBA and IBF Light Welterweight titles. My friends think i look more like a boxer than he does... my twice busted / smashed nose does give that impression i guess! LOL

Last edited:
S

Shinji Plex

Poster copy.jpgMe preparing for an online Match on Call of Duty: Ghost

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements