• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Shareplay not working propely

Hi all i try to share play with my friend it connect but get an icon on the top right with two horizontal arrows pointing left and right and a yellow exclamation mark on it then it disconnects ??

Xanj

That doesn't sound like the blocked game message. Perhaps either yours or his connection is the issue, either too slow or something to do with NAT types maybe. You never know with these things unless they give you a specific error code or message.

Lethal

Banned
The person sharing the game must have a good internet speed to game share. Mine is 40mb/s and game sharing worked flawlessly for my friend. He played Shadow of Mordor and said there was zero lag.

My other friend tried to game share Lords of the Fallen, and I could not connect to him. He only had a 10mb/s connection.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements