• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Scott Pilgrim

Jenny

After watching Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and reading the graphic novels, of course I decided that I wanted to play the game. I really had a lot of fun with it and beat it pretty quickly. My favorite character to play as is Ramona. I wish there was the ability to play online though.

Mino

I didn't know there was a Scott Pilgrim game! I'm glad you enjoyed playing it. Sometimes games that are based on books/movies really suck.

MsKong

That sounds interesting. Are the graphic novels online? It's been so long since I've actually bought one (I don't think MAD counts) but I'm a reader so I'd like to check them out.

Zenon

I really enjoyed the movie, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. I did not even know there was a video game. Where did you find the game? I would love to get my hands on that game, so I can play it.

Jenny

I bought the game from the PS3 network store. It was decently priced. I haven't actually seen it in a store though.

You can order the graphic novels online from Amazon or B&N. That's what I did.

The game is based more on the graphic novels than the movie, and I believe it actually came out before the movie did so that makes sense.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!