• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Will be Published by Microsoft

Haze

I wouldn't be surprised if they made it an exclusive to Xbox especially after all this Street Fighter business. I mean I hope not, I'd love to play this game!

Negative Zero

Okay, the article updated with a statement from Square Enix that said “Yes, Microsoft will be publishing Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox".

If I'm reading that right, isn't it possible for some other company to publish it on other platforms? Have other games had different publishers for different platforms?

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
i still have realy high hopes that this is a timed exclusive. i cant think of any examples right off the bat but its happened before.

Haze

i still have realy high hopes that this is a timed exclusive. i cant think of any examples right off the bat but its happened before.
Does Mass Effect count? even though it was an exclusive, we finally got it a couple years later.

don_bidarian

I wouldn't be surprised if they made it an exclusive to Xbox especially after all this Street Fighter business. I mean I hope not, I'd love to play this game!
But street fighter is crap :/ (i mean I'm not a fan its not really a game to consider it as an awesome exclusive) I wish Sony would invest on Tomb Raider instead of SF.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!