• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Retrieving game saves from a broken PS4

Tassiis

I was playing my playstation 4 one night and it actually fell off my dresser and broke I recently just ordered a new ps4 and I was curious to see if I was to take the old harddrive out of my original ps4 and hook it up to either my computer or straight into the new ps4 to be able to retrieve my game saves I have PlayStation Plus but am unsure if it actually saved my games to the cloud automatically or not. I would just really hate to lose my countless hours of gameplay.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
...I was curious to see if I was to take the old harddrive out of my original ps4 and hook it up to either my computer or straight into the new ps4 to be able to retrieve my game saves...
Not sure on the PC bit but I would guess no.
As for just putting the old PS4 HDD into a new one if you do that you would probably get a message asking you to format as it was tied to another PS4.
And if your saves were no backed up into PS+ online's cloud then you might be out of luck.

Perhaps someone else has more of an idea though.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements