• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Replaying: Valkyrie Profile 2

lindbergh

I was inspired by another thread to dust off my good old PS 2. I checked some of the games. Most of them were working and some of them no longer work. One of the compelling games that I saw in my collection is Valkyrie Profile 2 - an action rpg game. It's also one of the games that I haven't finished before. In currently starting over as I already forgot most parts of the game.

So basically, the game starts with a cute girl arguing with a hot woman. She escapes Valhalla and enters the Harbor of Solde. And so my journey starts once more.

Scottf14

That is probably one of the best action rpgs on the ps2 period. The game rocks hard, and the characters are just awesome looking!

lindbergh

That is probably one of the best action rpgs on the ps2 period. The game rocks hard, and the characters are just awesome looking!

It's really one of the better looking games on the PS 2. The game had a lot of detail. Towns felt so alive. There are a lot of environments in the game that look so beautiful and relaxing. I no longer like the gameplay that much though.

SS42A

VP2 is one of the better tri-Ace/Square-Enix games, even better than Radiata Stories. I've finished the post-game dungeon many times in order to obtain the ultimate weapon, the Angel Slayer. The game gets harder as you repeat the stages over and over.

Annetteb

I habe that game and I am starting to play it again too. I had to stop for a while so I have to start from the beginning again. I have wanted to play this game ever since I plaued the first one. When I heard about a sequel I bought it as soon as it came out. I like this game and I like all the new characters introduced in this game. I hope that this time I can finish this because I am very curious about how this one ends. But since I have the first game I kinda have an idea about how it's going to end.

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
Too bad that a lot of people didn't knew about it. In terms of action, i think it is the 3D "Tales of" series of that time, while it was all about sprites and 2.5D. Really great gameplay system, even better soundtrack and story!

Annetteb

I quite agree with you. I like the game play and story too. I wonder if they will make another one. I would like to see that. I like both games and I am playing the second one again. I hope they make a third.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements