• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Release date announced for First Light!

Haze

Sucker Punch have tweeted an official announcement regarding the upcoming stand-alone DLC "inFAMOUS: First Light"!

The official release date will be August 26 in North America, August 27 for Europe.

Looking forward to this? I know I am :)

Ciel

See-Elle
I enjoyed Second Son, but was ultimately let down by it. If I had to give it a score, it would be a 7/10. Further I did not find her character to be all that interesting, or likable for that matter. The paper-trail stuff was great, but the fact that I could not get the power was another disappointment. There is a slight chance I will grab First Light.

Ridge

I'll definitely be giving this a go. I've enjoyed everything Infamous up to this point, don't see why this would be the exception.

That being said, I didn't care for Fetch. But I did think neom was the most fun power in the game. I'm sure this will be fine.

wowtgp

I really dig these type of open-world games. Although I yet to play Infamous: Second Son, reviews seem to suggest that it's really amazing. Gonna pick both these games sometime soon.

ash2014uk

I think it was a major disappointment to be honest.
I thought that it was not as good as it could of been.
Seemed rushed.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements