• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Recommended PS Vita titles?

Haze

So I haven't had a PS Vita for a while now as I sold my last one to put towards a PS4. But I just purchased the PS Vita 2000 which is due to arrive later this week.

And I want to know what are some recently released PS Vita titles worth playing?

I know Minecraft was finally released for the Vita and that is for sure on the "list". But any other titles at all?

Cpt Blackadder

Quite a few really good ones actually.

I've thrashed Muramasa Rebirth a lot lately.
Also i've bought Child of Light.
Uncharted Golden Abyss is great.
Limbo
Killzone Mercenary will blow your mind at what the vita can do both on and offline.

There is actually loads of quality titles now for the Vita. With next gen taking over,, the vita has come along the rails and quietly snuck in a lot of quality titles that are all awsome.

PS plus give you some amazing free games,

Haze

Quite a few really good ones actually.

I've thrashed Muramasa Rebirth a lot lately.
Also i've bought Child of Light.
Uncharted Golden Abyss is great.
Limbo
Killzone Mercenary will blow your mind at what the vita can do both on and offline.

There is actually loads of quality titles now for the Vita. With next gen taking over,, the vita has come along the rails and quietly snuck in a lot of quality titles that are all awsome.

PS plus give you some amazing free games,
The PS Vita coming my way actually includes Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Borderlands 2 and Rayman Origins (which I'm not very keen on honestly regarding Rayman)

Yeah I forgot about Killzone: Mercenary. Definitely one to get!

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!