• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Rayman Legends on Next-gen confirmed

Legendoflore

Rayman Legends is made of amazing and one of my favorite games on the Wii U. I love it and really the Wii U is the platform that it's meant to be played on. But if you haven't played it yet, then I highly recommend that you try it out on the next-gen consoles because it's coming in 2014. Hopefully this boosts up sales because it didn't do that great, mostly because PS3 and Xbox 360 owners were all about GTA V and The Last of Us (Ubisoft chose a horrible release date for it) and Wii U owners were pissed.

Rayman Legends coming to Next-gen

mauricioq

That's good, but Rayman games have been really weak for a couple of years now. I liked Rayman games when they were new, but then they became unoriginal and boring.
Let's see what this title brings up.

courageoflions

Can't wait! The old rayman games weren't a part of my childhood but some friends introduced me and this seems like a good chance to check it out!

sidd230

I absolutely love this game. Rayman Origins was great, and this just keeps the gameplay and level designs feeling fresh. Would I pick this up on next-gen though now after already purchasing it for the PS3? Probably not. It was optimized for current-gen consoles, so I'm not sure how much it would benefit other than the use of Vita as a second screen.

MorgUK

Very good news! Rayman's always been a staple for any PS console. Interested to see what the PS4 can do with Raymans 2D/3D world :)

Thejamal

Been a huge fan of Rayman games, but I agree with a few others here that the last few have been fairly weak. Hopefully, this one can bring back some of the great game play of the earlier versions

hellsing006

Rayman Legends is a great game. It's a lot of fun and they've really made an effort to bring new life to the series. The platforming is fast and really tight (in way's that remind me of Mario at it's finest), the humor is classic Rayman. And the added Music levels are a great bonus treat, and makes me wish there were a lot more of them. Honestly if you haven't checked it out than you owe it to yourself.

Legendoflore

I really enjoyed Rayman Legends. It's one of my favorite games on the Wii U and I hear really great things on both the 360 and PS3. That being said that would be good for Ubisoft to release it on next-gen consoles for people who skipped it. They lost a lot of support by holding it back and releasing it so close to GTA V.

RobDaCool

Since it's on the Wii U isn't it technically already on a next generation console?

Okay, I'll hush now! I do have Rayman Origins on the PS3, believe it was $8 -cant beat that price, and it a great little game. Will definitely pick this up when it's released.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SeanM Do People Still Play Rayman Games PlayStation 4 3
Jellyfish Rayman (PS1) PlayStation Legacy 8
DestroyRepeat Hood: Outlaws & Legends PlayStation 5 Games 0
T The BloodThirsty Legends are recruiting PS Clans & Communities 0
L No Trophies for "Legends of the Lawn" PlayStation 4 3
iamthenight90 legends of the lawn expansion out now! PlayStation 4 4
T The defiant legends (recruiting) PS Clans & Communities 0
jstep7262 Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends 2nd EX Attacks Trailer PlayStation 4 0
O League of Legends PC Games 13
D Next restock any update in India ? PlayStation 5 0
D Everyone seems to be focused graphics, when the next gen will come from the CPU. PlayStation 5 0
Preach2k PS5 Details REVEALED | Sony PlayStation 5 High End GPU Cooling & Next Gen Console Pricing Details! PlayStation 5 0
C Watered Down or True Next Gen. Power House of a Console.. You get what you pay for. PlayStation 5 0
Preach2k Shocking PS5 Power & Price Advantage | Next Generation Xbox Series X vs. Playstation 5 Specs Leaks! PlayStation 5 0
Carlos Sony confirms the next console is PlayStation 5 PlayStation 5 1
Carlos Next Gen PlayStation console confirmed PlayStation 5 1
D My PS4 Pro Rant + Why the SLIM is a better deal until next year PlayStation 4 5
Oberon Mafia 3 confirmed! Reveal comimg next month PlayStation 4 2
G Games Lacking Features & Modes On Next Gen Consoles PlayStation 4 0
Oberon UPDATE: Teaser for the Next Call of Duty:Confirmed Black Ops 3 PlayStation 4 5
Oberon Battlefield 4's Final Stand DLC Launching Next Week Nov 18 PlayStation 4 4
troutski Are you expecting any new features in Next-Gen GTA V? PlayStation 4 4
Haze The next Assassin's Creed game for PS3/Xbox 360 revealed? PlayStation 3 18
Haze PS4 Update 1.75 coming next week - 3D Blu-Ray support! PlayStation 4 8
Oberon Next Mortal Kombat Launching in 2015 [Trailer here] PlayStation 4 3
sparkblade14 So are we getting AAA PS+ games this month (or next)? PlayStation 4 2
KMJ_84 Octodad: Dadliest Catch launches on PS4 next week PlayStation 4 6
K New ps4 clan starting next week PS Clans & Communities 0
P (Recruiting) Next Chapter Gaming. New start up community. PS Clans & Communities 2
KMJ_84 Sony to reveal PlayStation VR headset at GDC next month – report PlayStation 4 7
KMJ_84 Bethesda’s next game reveal is “gonna be a while,” says Howard Other Gaming Talk 14
KMJ_84 DayZ creator has talked “extensively with Microsoft” but next-gen yet to rival PC Other Gaming Talk 3
D Ive joined the next gen !!! Introduce Yourself 13
jstep7262 New trailer for EA Sports UFC gameplay video showing the realism of Next-Gen fighters PlayStation 4 6
KMJ_84 Next Call of Duty will be a “next-gen-first development” PlayStation 4 8
KMJ_84 Borderlands 2 DLC coming in time for Valentine’s Day, next pack to be the last PlayStation 3 5
The Unlosing Ranger The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 coming next week, here's a new trailer PlayStation 3 10
daimashin MMO Everquest Next Announced for PS4. PlayStation 4 1
NeoTokyo Which colour would you like to see for the next colour option for the Playstation 4? PlayStation 4 43
KMJ_84 First next-gen Hitman details revealed PlayStation 4 10
G Any problems with the Next Gen? PlayStation 4 12
J PSN Profile number next to your avatar? PlayStation 4 3
L Japan kinda interested in next-gen PlayStation 4 34
P When will GTA arrive on next-gen? What will it be like? PlayStation 4 1
C Next Update Suggestions for PS4 (Feedback) PlayStation 4 1
J PS4 Controller, Does anybody know the name of the jack thats next to the 3.5 mm? PlayStation 4 2
The Unlosing Ranger Persona 4 The Ultimax Suplex Hold (P4Arena's sequel) coming to PS3 next year in Japan PlayStation 3 0
S Whats so "Next Gen" About the ps4? PlayStation 4 41
Haze NBA Live 14 Demo inbound - next week! PlayStation 4 0
DrRipley Will Next Gen Consoles Mean The End For Simpler Games? Other Gaming Talk 8