• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Rate the last PS4 game you played!

The gimp

MGS V TPP-5/10
Metal Gear Online-4/10

It was really looking forward to MGS V and MGO but...........I'm highly disappointed.Single player game is so repetitive and gets very boring very quickly imo. Good graphics sure and animation is brilliant but you soon find yourself doing practically the same thing every mission.
MGO was going to be my go to MP game this year.I loved MGO2 but the new one is pants.No game modes,constant connection problems,hosts kicking you without votes needed which causes you to lose ALL your XP and the classes are very unbalanced.Infiltrators are practically unstoppable.Also,nobody plays tactically it just plays like tdm every game.
Very disappointed with the game,not recommended.

Alex_68

Metal Gear Solid V - The Phanthom Pain - 10/10

A must have. Great story, wonderful characters, Quiet is lovely, Snake rocks, the dog is too smart and the horse is quite useful. I've been playing it for months and I still play it without getting annoyed at all. There are tons of things to do. You can approach a mission in an undefined number of ways. The action is very good, the enemies grow their skills while your character levels up, there are (too) many weapons & objects you can use & combine. Strategy, concentration, observation, fantasy, hunting, chasing, driving, crafting, futurism, romance, base building & growing, recruiting... this game has everything inside. The best game of 2015, imo. The creator is a genius :grin

Last edited:

Alex_68

No Man's Sky - 7/10

A nice game, with much potential but not enough content to be played for more than 20-30 hours. If Hello Games will come out with many interesting DLCs, this title can become a great game. So far, it's just a good game.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Rate the last PS4 game you finished! PlayStation 4 6
The Unlosing Ranger Rate the last Vita game you played PlayStation Vita 14
Haze Rate the last PS3 game you played PlayStation 3 196
Annabell Rate the PS4 so far PlayStation 4 10
Wolfhyrr Frame rate for you PS4 owners. PlayStation 4 9
abcdefghijun Rate my loadout and post your own so we could compare. PlayStation 4 2
W Frame Rate on PS4 when Boarding Man O War PlayStation 4 0
F World War I two last hidden chest don't initiate PlayStation 4 6
Oberon The Last of Us 2 trailer PlayStation 4 2
Cpt Blackadder Looking for Last of US MP chums :) PlayStation 4 0
Mudgee Guess The Release of Last of Us 2 PlayStation 4 2
KN1GHTMARE The Last of Us: Remastered for $10 PlayStation 4 1
Oberon The Last Starfighter heads to TV! Off Topic Lounge 2
Oberon The Last of Us 2 is in the works (according to voice actor) PlayStation 4 11
YoungClassy613 (PS4) Who wants last of us remastered digital copy!? PlayStation 4 6
Sekelani 4 more hours till last light is online PlayStation 4 2
Oberon Last of Us PS3/PS4 Getting Free Maps PlayStation 4 8
Oberon Metro 2033 & Metro Last Light Graphical Comparison Vid,BIG Improvements PlayStation 4 3
Oberon The Last of Us Gets New DLC: The Grit and Gear Bundle/Professional Sports Bundle PlayStation 4 7
Cpt Blackadder Is The Last of Us Remastered worth it ?? PlayStation 4 13
Oberon The Last of Us Remastered: Gamespot and IGN reviews are in (videos here) PlayStation 4 7
Oberon The Last of Us Will Get More DLC, But Only for Multiplayer PlayStation 4 2
Oberon The Last of Us PS3 Owners Won't Get a Discount on Remastered PS4 Version PlayStation 4 8
Oberon The Last of Us Remastered: Full list of PS4 improvements revealed PlayStation 4 4
S Last of Us, Destiny, or GTA V? PlayStation 4 20
Derri Recording last 15 minutes of gameplay PlayStation 4 2
Cpt Blackadder The Last of US PS3/PS4 comparison video PlayStation 4 1
Ridge Games Coming Out In The Last Week of May Other Gaming Talk 3
Oberon The Last of Us PS4 Trailer PlayStation 4 5
Cpt Blackadder Blackadders review of The Last of Us & the Last of Us DLC PlayStation 3 13
KMJ_84 The Last of Us is Coming to PlayStation 4 PlayStation 4 146
Titan The Last of Us movie PlayStation 4 14
O The Last Of Us DLC (Spoiler) PlayStation 3 5
KMJ_84 Borderlands 2 DLC coming in time for Valentine’s Day, next pack to be the last PlayStation 3 5
KMJ_84 The Last of Us: Left Behind is final story DLC, says Naughty Dog PlayStation 3 1
KMJ_84 Xbox One won't be Microsoft's last console, exec suggests Xbox 1
Derri The Last of Us: DLC - Coming January 2014 (No actual release date yet) PlayStation 3 8
Derri The Last of Us: Music Video PlayStation 3 3
N Your last played game? Other Gaming Talk 1
H I'm worried about The Last Guardian PlayStation 4 6
A Drake's last adventure? PlayStation 4 5
rgiova20 Problem playing 'The Last of Us' PlayStation 3 4
DPatel304 Sony not expecting this gen to last as long as the last one PlayStation 4 52
lindbergh Is the PS3 already considered Last Generation? PlayStation 3 21
D Naughty Dog Reveals The Last of Us DLC PlayStation 4 4
jcannon The Last of Us on PlayStation3 PlayStation 3 2
T Battlefield 4 was 18.03 at walmart last night PlayStation 3 10
lindbergh Will NBA 2K14 be a rehash of last year's game? PlayStation 3 3
lindbergh Odin Sphere - the last great 2D platform game on the PS2 PlayStation Legacy 2
BritishGuy The Last Of Us PlayStation 3 16