• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Rate the last PS3 game you played

Haze

Thought this would be a good idea for members here to rate the game they just finished and see some peoples opinions around here on certain games.

Just finished the campaign for Dante's Inferno. I rate it 7/10.

Really enjoyed this title. This is actually my second or third play-through (first time was on the 360) and I know this game is pretty much a carbon copy of the God of War series, but that doesn't bother me and I don't think they are trying to hide that fact. And that final boss fight - what a grind! As I said, enjoyed this game and hope they get around to making a sequel (I mean after-all, the end said "To Be Continued...")

Last edited:

RaggaJungle

I know this is quite an old game now, but I recently played Racedriver Grid. It's a really great game, and I particularly like the drifting abilities. The graphics are pretty cool, and overall it's a really enjoyable game. I would rate this a 7/10

lindbergh

GoW Ascension is the most recent game that I have played on my PS 3. Though I had fun, I can't help but feel that the series is getting a bit old. The graphics were an improvement over part 3 but I found the combat more of the same. That isn't a bad thing, but I think that it ain't good either. I hope that the PS 4 would do a good job at revitalizing the series. My rating? I give it an 8/10.

BilboSwaggins

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. 7/10 for me. I didn't really enjoy the dystopian setting as I found it slightly weird and off-putting, but I appreciated the fact that the best parts of FC3 made it over to Blood Dragon intact.

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition (yes, i know, i am late to the party) - 8/10
Dark Souls - 9/10

Been playing both of them a lot, so it's just better to rate both.

Ebib

Journey 9/10

My god this game is amazing! It's such a beautiful game which boasts some amazing scenery ad environments. The game has a simple task
and I guarantee you won't have played something like this. The soundtrack is amazing and the game is a mixture of both relaxing and intense
in parts.

Haze

I know I probably shouldn't post this since it was on the 360, but Mafia II.

What a great game it was. Can't believe I didn't play it earlier when it first came out. Makes me want to watch films like Goodfellas and The Godfather. 8/10

AvalonX

Bioshock Infinite. The PS3 version came with Bioshock 1 so a really nice deal. 10/10 (that Bioshock Infinite ending is nuts.) The landscapes and art direction of the game are off the charts. The story though is the hook.

Haze

Superman Returns on the 360. Needed a Superman fix because the anticipation for Man of Steel is killing me (we have to wait until the 27th here) and unfortunately this game was pretty bland and boring. Not as bad as everybody else has said it to be, but I'm praying there will be a good Superman game one day. I can say one thing though, it was better then Superman 64! 3/10

dreek lass

The last game that I played was the Walking Dead, first person shooter. Out of five, I would have to give the game a one out of five, because it sucked. I have never been a massive fan of the Walking Dead television show, but I thought that I would give the game a try. But just as everybody hyped the TV show up and it let me down, the game was disappointing too. The story line is flat, and nothing much pushes the game forward. The PC game is much better.

ozadin

The last game that I played was the Walking Dead, first person shooter. Out of five, I would have to give the game a one out of five, because it sucked. I have never been a massive fan of the Walking Dead television show, but I thought that I would give the game a try. But just as everybody hyped the TV show up and it let me down, the game was disappointing too. The story line is flat, and nothing much pushes the game forward. The PC game is much better.

The Walking Dead by Telltale? Or just the horrible remake of it where it features Daryl and Merle? Cause that one was bad. If you're talking about Telltale, I would be really surprised since the storyline was great, and it's not really much of a FPS.

DrRipley

I recently just played Silent Hill, and I didn't like it very much because it was too slow. I do understand that these games are probably made more to be played as a scary experience more than a challenging one, but it's just not my thing as I'd more likely prefer to just play instead because I don't scare easily anyway. I'd rate it 7/10 even though I didn't like it, since I do see that it could be an enjoyable experience for someone who actually likes these types of games because it seems to at least be made very well.

Haze

Just finished Remember Me - 9/10

Really enjoyed this game much to my surprise. Had a great plot, tried something unique and in my opinion pulled it off, not to mention a great soundtrack. Really hope there will be a sequel but I'm guessing it won't unfortunately.

Gamer_Fries

The last game I played would have to be Wipeout HD which is one of my favorite racing games, have not beat it yet though. I got it for free back when they had the PSN fiasco but only recently started playing it again I would give it about a 8/10 because it's overall not that bad of a racing game.

Pickicool

I am doing now Tomb Raider! I will note 8.5/10!
The gameplay is really perfect! I expected a corridor game, but finally, it's like an open world.

The story began to lose a bit of originality sometimes. Other than that, I loved this game Multi was good, but I almost never play!

In short, this is a good game, and he deserved better sales.

OniBlackMage

RPG Ambassador
The Last of Us. 8.5/10 (1 = garbage, 5 = Average, 10 = made by God perfection)

Not perfection, but a fine example of narrative in an otherwise solid Stealth game. I actually wasn't impressed with the game 2/3rd the way through until the game shifted to Ellie solo. All of a sudden I was hooked on the game, its story, the gameplay scenarios, the challenge, and aesthetics. Its just a shame the whole game wasn't as consistent. Good controls, fair balance, and enjoyable the entire way through.

I don't take points off for it, but I am disappointed for the features they advertised during the game's promotion early on, like social options and open-world exploration, that they never actually implemented. What I take points off for was the lack of actual world development in the environments we do get. Everything is a like a shallow set piece, meant to be seen and nothing else. There is NOTHING to do but move forward linearly, from enemy encounter to enemy encounter, and that's not a world. Also the AI is pretty bad, and unless you play on Survival, its laughably apparent. Also, it doesn't impress me that all of the cutscenes for really emotion parts were pre-rendered, so really squeeze the emotion out of all of the stock characters you run across the game.

Still, solid game, and really one of the PS3 masterpieces. There are not too many contenders for game of the Year but I see this being a solid contender.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements