• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSN Codes from watching advertising videos

MsKong

Did you know you can get codes for playstation network from just watching advertisement videos on many of the game sites themselves? By game sites I mean sites that are dedicated to one particlar game (informational sites) as opposed to a site where you play games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mino

You can? That's so cool! Is that true for all PSN games or just for certain ones? I wonder if there's a list somewhere of the sites.

Zenon

I never knew you could get codes, this way. How long are the advertisement videos? I would also like to know of a list of the sites that give codes.

MsKong

The videos are like those commercials that you see before any show you stream--not very long at all. I doubt there's a place that you could get a list of all sites that do it-that would be too easy. I'd just start looking up webpages of various PS games and see if they offer them.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements