• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS5 won't turn on

lupin

I was playing cyberpunk but then i went away for a while. When I came back the console was off I thought it was in rest mode but no lights were on the sides. I tried to turn on, i heard a beep but nothing happens after, what s going on? my PS5 Won't turn on

DCLong57

Unplug the power cable for a few minutes then plug back in. Try that but again, leave it unplugged or a few minutes. Let it dissipate any excess energy in the cap's.

Rkajtn33

Maybe the electric was cut off from provider.this also happen to me.than ps5 says it was not properly shut down.just for few seconds maybe.

Heatman

Wow it worked. but why it happened
The most important thing is that it worked because it's not all troubleshooting tricks that works all the time for some malfunction. As for why it happened, just forgot about it.

ZandraJoi

This is good to know! It reminds me of how we restart a computer. Gaming consoles ARE computers so it’s worth a try to reset it like this. What else could be done if this didn’t work?

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements