• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS5 not showing saved data

bmoon2010

Alright, so I’ve contacted Sony and they redirected me to Capcom and I am currently waiting to hear from them; however, I doubt they will have an answer.

I am trying to play Monster Hunter World on my PS5, and playing the game is no problem. The problem is when I load the game up it doesn’t recognize my saved data. I have tried multiple things, and so far nothing has worked. The saved data file is on my cloud, and I’ve also downloaded it from the cloud onto my console directly, to which it is showing up under my ps4 saves on my console storage. So it IS there. When I loaded the game up, it said I didn’t have a save. So, has anyone had an issue like this with their PS5 on any games or this one? What did you do to remedy the situation. I am not wanting to replay 250 hours of game.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements