• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS5 Dual Sense Controller Disconnecting

alrivero15

I have 3 dual sense controller and the 3 of them keep disconnecting randomly, some times it connects again in a few seconds but some time you need to turn off the PS5.

I already made a controller reset, delete the controller and pairing again but it just keep disconeccting.

Any help will be highly appreciate it!!! Thanks

alrivero15

I have 3 dual sense controller and the 3 of them keep disconnecting randomly, some times it connects again in a few seconds but some time you need to turn off the PS5.

I already made a controller reset, delete the controller and pairing again but it just keep disconeccting.

Any help will be highly appreciate it!!! Thanks
Problem solved it. Wifi 2.4ghz is the same as the bluetooth channel, so that was the problem since the apple base station router was very near the PS5

What I did is to place the router a little bit further and change channel for my wifi 2.4ghz network, It was running on channel 5 and change it to 10.

Now the dual sense is perfect!

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements