• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS5 Connection Dropping

Campbell8888

Hi, Ive yet to find a solution for this issue and any help would be much appreciated.

I drop connection using a wired ethernet connection in which I will be booted off the servers for a few seconds but instantly reconnect, this happens alot one day it will be completely fine then the next it will happen all day. The most frequent example is that it happens when im in the middle of a game of Fifa 22 squad battles which is an offline gamemode but need to be connected to the servers I can be in the 10th minute of the game or the 88th minute of the game and it will happen randomly. This issue does not happen when playing an online match which is what I dont understand.

Again any help will be much appreciated. This issue has been on and off since September of last year only happened on my ps5 not my ps4.

scrappt

Hi, Ive yet to find a solution for this issue and any help would be much appreciated.

I drop connection using a wired ethernet connection in which I will be booted off the servers for a few seconds but instantly reconnect, this happens alot one day it will be completely fine then the next it will happen all day. The most frequent example is that it happens when im in the middle of a game of Fifa 22 squad battles which is an offline gamemode but need to be connected to the servers I can be in the 10th minute of the game or the 88th minute of the game and it will happen randomly. This issue does not happen when playing an online match which is what I dont understand.

Again any help will be much appreciated. This issue has been on and off since September of last year only happened on my ps5 not my ps4.
I have the same problem. I was using wireless thought that was the problem . Changed to wired still does it only with Tekken 7 no other game do i have the problem, just for kicks i loaded it up on my ps4 every thing worked fine on tekken it stinks make me looks like im quitting ,. No matter if im winning or not.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements