• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4Forum Random Chat Thread

Jack Lovejoy

I finally got a copy of Dark Souls 2 on my ps3.

Am a sorcerer, trying to emulate what my character is going to be for influence in an ARPG since he is wielding a magic staff to shoot.

But I am gradually turning fugly over time

Because I am constantly killed by the giant stooges with halberds in Heide's Flame Tower.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Spotted this odd flavour of Twisties today so have to try them :grin.
Hmm,do the European and U.S guys have Twisties over there?

image.jpg

Hot dog Twisties (don't even know what the hell they are)? Lemon Coke? I think you Aussies have been baking in the sun just a little too long :p

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I havent seen them in a long time now,guess they were not successful.
But we havent got bacon flavor soft drink (soda)..I think you guys have right? Now tell me thats not weird :eek:

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I havent seen them in a long time now,guess they were not successful.
But we havent got bacon flavor soft drink (soda)..I think you guys have right? Now tell me thats not weird :eek:

You talking about the states? I have never seen a bacon flavored soda unless it came from one of those smaller soda companies. And fudge no it's not weird! Us Americans like bacon! And Rascal scooters as a result I guess :)

Jack Lovejoy

What if Samsung was in the Home Console Market? I mean Sony started off with TV's and they made the successful Playstation, so why not Samsung?

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
UNITED STATES - Hamburger & Bacon

Picture_54.png

ITALY - Spaghetti & Tomato

9e2a30b4ed63e7a9608cc7ecf048b4d9.jpg

:grin :grin :grin

I hate you so very much. Though would you even know what to do with that girl on the scooter? Or do you need a pill for that in your old age :D

Alex_68

I hate you so very much. Though would you even know what to do with that girl on the scooter? Or do you need a pill for that in your old age :D

The truth hurts, eh? :grin

cordata_dell_amicizia_italia_usa_15_x_22_cm.jpg

All I can do with the pretty girl on the scooter is to offer a good portion of spaghetti, since she has the age of my daughter more or less. Not my target anyway and I know my limits. About the pills, well, a prize to the inventor. When the time I will need them comes, I will take them, no problem at all. :p

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
The truth hurts, eh? :grin

cordata_dell_amicizia_italia_usa_15_x_22_cm.jpg

All I can do with the pretty girl on the scooter is to offer a good portion of spaghetti, since she has the age of my daughter more or less. Not my target anyway and I know my limits. About the pills, well, a prize to the inventor. When the time I will need them comes, I will take them, no problem at all. :p

Age is merely a number. I mean, plenty of men your age hit their midlife crisis, buy a convertible and ride around with a girl half their age. You can be that guy! Imagine this! You can eat a nice portion of spaghetti right off of her boosums :D

Alex_68

Age is merely a number. I mean, plenty of men your age hit their midlife crisis, buy a convertible and ride around with a girl half their age. You can be that guy! Imagine this! You can eat a nice portion of spaghetti right off of her boosums :D

LOL! I find it pathetic to be honest. Girls go with them only for money. If I ever wanted to re-taste a 20yo skin, I would pay a prostitute (or two :grin) much cheaper than a convertible and quicker to use. Nah, women in their 30-40 are much more amusing and have much more to loose...

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
LOL! I find it pathetic to be honest. Girls go with them only for money. If I ever wanted to re-taste a 20yo skin, I would pay a prostitute (or two :grin) much cheaper than a convertible and quicker to use. Nah, women in their 30-40 are much more amusing and have much more to loose...

Hey, I never said those girls weren't gold digging whores. I'm just saying its an option, especially if you don't care about their motives ;) Plus, I feel like those girls actually aren't banging the guy.

You would put Little Alex in jeopardy by putting him in harms way with a hooker who has had a couple hundred strange? Sure it's cheaper than a convertible, but then again, you would have a convertible. Just don't buy a Fiat. Tough to look cool in one of those :)

Definitely with you on that. I turn 30 next month and I have a close friend who is 42. I wouldn't mind some short term dating with one of her friends. Girls that age (as she was explaining) are tired of men their age's bull and go for guys in their late 20s because they typically have jobs and a career path and don't bring the drama of kids and divorces. Plus she said women her age are in their second prime and like hooking up with the younger guys as it's more satisfying. Would love to get a piece of that before I settle down with a girl my age :D

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements