• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4Forum Random Chat Thread

Madcat32

So I was at one of those 'cheap' shops the other day,not sure what you guys have in your country but here in AUS we have Sam's Warehouse,The Reject Shop etc.
Anyway,this particular one is more of a local shop not a big brand store and they have some good stuff,things you cant find in other stores and some things you can,usually cheaper though. Mostly groceries though.
Anyway,they had Coca Cola 'lemon' 1.25L bottles for only 50c. "Wow" I thought,that's cheap,Ill grab a few,I mean how bad can they be?
Eww,its pretty terrible,lemon flavour Coca Cola just doesnt work,no wonder they were 50c there,they'll have to give them away soon.

LOL these cheap shops and their "bargains" you need to be careful!

I had to get some cord for my garden strimmer and usually go to the DIY place B&Q but its like £7 and a chap I work with who buys dozens of bottles of pop from these cheap shops said he had seen some heavy duty strimmer line for only £1 in the cheap shop.

I went in and picked 3 reels up but the cord is so weak every individual blade of grass breaks it!

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Picked a few of these up today. (Found it at a Dan Murphy's store here in AUS)
Says 'Australian Edition' but its imported Im in AUS),made in the U.S.
Havent tried it yet.

Tell me my US friends,and anyone else in other countries for that matter,do you have this over there readily available at your local pub/bottleshop/alcohol store etc?

drunkchiksrEZ

Anyone on here smoke the E-Cigs (electronic cigarette)? If so how are they and what are some good ones, I'm trying to quit smoking again and I know I cant do it cold turkey since I've tried and failed a few times. The longest i lasted was like 4-5 days before I had to buy a pack or bum off a friend! I would love to stop for good this time.

Oh and my favorite donuts are be Boston Kreme and the French Cruller! Lol

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
there once was a french teacher named snieder. she never spoke english. she once looked at me and said, your name is french, i looked at her and said, im an american, for some reason she laughed.

Alex_68

Anyone on here smoke the E-Cigs (electronic cigarette)?
I tried them... they give me headache so I keep on smoking my Camels, trying hard to reduce the quantity from 10 a day to 3-4 a day.

Donuts: Tried them when I went to USA, not bad, not bad... but I prefer BBQ ribs :grin

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Spotted this odd flavour of Twisties today so have to try them :grin.
Hmm,do the European and U.S guys have Twisties over there?

zer0ryd3r

I've never seen twisties before and I'm in Northeast U.S. Hotdog flavor tho?? weird! I did enjoy the chicken and waffle chips/crisps made by Lays a few years ago tho, so I'd definitely give the hotdogs a try.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
First,vegemite is terrible (I still dont know why so many Aussies love the stuff...arghh..horrible black muck.
So vegemite Twisties would be aweful.
I usually just stick to Cheese or Chicken flavours.

Haze

Yep. Chicken are the ones I go to. Never liked the Cheese ones and I also cannot stand Vegemite. But... I do like Marmite.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Sorry,no Vegemite,Marmite,ProMite or MightyMite..all yuck.

OK,I tried the HotDog Twisties...and no,not my thing.
If you like mustard then you may like them as to me they taste mustardy ,and I prefer my HotDogs with just tomato sauce or ketchup.Yuck to mustard as well. :eek:

Haze

Sorry,no Vegemite,Marmite,ProMite or MightyMite..all yuck.

OK,I tried the HotDog Twisties...and no,not my thing.
If you like mustard then you may like them as to me they taste mustardy ,and I prefer my HotDogs with just tomato sauce or ketchup.Yuck to mustard as well. :eek:
Yeah not a big fan of mustard either. So might give them a miss, unless you want to send a single Twistie through post? :p

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!