• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4Forum Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarees

Do you guys think a chat would be a good addition to this site? Where can I discuss this with an admin? What do you think?

Haze

In future reference, whenever you have an idea it's best to post in the Feedback and Suggestions section at the top of the forums (which I have moved this to)

As for your suggestion, we've been asked this a few times and for now it's just not going to happen. Main reason is we think it would detract members from actually posting on the forums.

Solarees

In future reference, whenever you have an idea it's best to post in the Feedback and Suggestions section at the top of the forums (which I have moved this to)

As for your suggestion, we've been asked this a few times and for now it's just not going to happen. Main reason is we think it would detract members from actually posting on the forums.

Thanks for the guidance. I will make sure to post on the correct section in the future.

As for the chat, well, I think it is a good idea to have it. Are you sure members will stop posting because of it? Why not try it for a couple of weeks and see. People like chatting after all.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
The idea for chatbox is for general chat yes,but people just end up posting all sorts of messages in them,some which can be beneficial if they would be posted in the forum.
Like help messages for eg,if they were posted in a chatbox,they disappear,but in the forum it serves as future reference as it's always there for others to read.

So,if you wanna post something you think may be pointless and not worth actually posting in the forum generally,then please you this STICKY topic: http://ps4forum.com/20-off-topic-lounge/5107-ps4forum-random-chat-thread.html :Onya

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
If the activity of the site was overwhelmingly massive I'd say a chat would be an excellent feature to have.

However the activity of the site is moderate and I think it would take a lot of action away from the forums.

Solarees

Alright. I see what you are saying. I will use that forum to chat randomly with people then. Thanks :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements