• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

ps4

letjcl

hi,

just started with a PS4. seek to purchase and download games online. but my country is not azmong listed country/region. I experience problem in registering my cedit card in the system because of address issue. Is there any other way of buying games for download apart from using the gift card

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
The best way to do this without using your credit card, is buying the "Cash Card" (the words are different, but behaves similarly to "gift card").

There are $10/$20, $50/$60, and $100 variants.

You can find them at your favorite shops - like 7-11.

letjcl

Thanks.Unfortunately here in Mauritius we do not have such facilities. No such card is available in any outlet here.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Thanks.Unfortunately here in Mauritius we do not have such facilities. No such card is available in any outlet here.
Put it this way, what is the closest thing to 7-11, GameStop, or Wallmart there?

I spent time looking at your map. The closest country is the greater Africa area, so I did a google search: Type in "South Africa PlayStation Support." Go to that link, and find support there. I'm thinking that's why you are being denied access to your potential content.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!