• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4 Social Group

Earthern-Hunter

Hey guys, I am a member of a social group on the pc and I thought the idea was quite a good one so decided to try and make one for the ps4 too.

It's a group for adults that have their daily lives, jobs, commitments etc. You can come on and play whenever you like there is no minimum requirements etc.

We would play games such as Siege, Battlefield, Rocket League, For Honor and Overwatch. I'm kinda hoping to maybe do some competetive stuff with siege in the future such as esl so please let me know if you would be interested in that.

Anyway, for more information please visit my site in my signature, all the information you want is there. Many thanks and any questions please feel free to ask. =)

Edit: Apologies but I don't know how to add a link so please reply and I can pm it to you. thanks.

Last edited:

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Hey guys, I am a member of a social group on the pc and I thought the idea was quite a good one so decided to try and make one for the ps4 too.

It's a group for adults that have their daily lives, jobs, commitments etc. You can come on and play whenever you like there is no minimum requirements etc.

We would play games such as Siege, Battlefield, Rocket League, For Honor and Overwatch. I'm kinda hoping to maybe do some competetive stuff with siege in the future such as esl so please let me know if you would be interested in that.

Anyway, for more information please visit my site in my signature, all the information you want is there. Many thanks and any questions please feel free to ask. =)

Edit: Apologies but I don't know how to add a link so please reply and I can pm it to you. thanks.
Welcome aboard! This is in the wrong section so I'll move it for you but leave a redirect link for the next week or so :) We have a dedicated clan and community subforum for this sort of thing.

PM me the link and I'll add it in. Putting links in posts happens after a few posts. Issues with spammers in the past. You know how it goes on these things sometimes :)

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!