• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4 Social Group

Earthern-Hunter

Hey guys, I am a member of a social group on the pc and I thought the idea was quite a good one so decided to try and make one for the ps4 too.

It's a group for adults that have their daily lives, jobs, commitments etc. You can come on and play whenever you like there is no minimum requirements etc.

We would play games such as Siege, Battlefield, Rocket League, For Honor and Overwatch. I'm kinda hoping to maybe do some competetive stuff with siege in the future such as esl so please let me know if you would be interested in that.

Anyway, for more information please visit my site in my signature, all the information you want is there. Many thanks and any questions please feel free to ask. =)

Edit: Apologies but I don't know how to add a link so please reply and I can pm it to you. thanks.

Last edited:

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Hey guys, I am a member of a social group on the pc and I thought the idea was quite a good one so decided to try and make one for the ps4 too.

It's a group for adults that have their daily lives, jobs, commitments etc. You can come on and play whenever you like there is no minimum requirements etc.

We would play games such as Siege, Battlefield, Rocket League, For Honor and Overwatch. I'm kinda hoping to maybe do some competetive stuff with siege in the future such as esl so please let me know if you would be interested in that.

Anyway, for more information please visit my site in my signature, all the information you want is there. Many thanks and any questions please feel free to ask. =)

Edit: Apologies but I don't know how to add a link so please reply and I can pm it to you. thanks.
Welcome aboard! This is in the wrong section so I'll move it for you but leave a redirect link for the next week or so :) We have a dedicated clan and community subforum for this sort of thing.

PM me the link and I'll add it in. Putting links in posts happens after a few posts. Issues with spammers in the past. You know how it goes on these things sometimes :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T New Social Game Coming to PS4 PlayStation 4 0
F Resident evil 3 PS4 some bobbleheads don't appear where they should PlayStation 4 0
Y ARE GAMES FROM PS4 ABLE TO BE USED ON THE NEW PS5? PlayStation 5 0
J PS4 won't turn on PlayStation 4 1
A Gta sa ps4 PlayStation 4 1
E [PS4 Beginner] Tips and easy games to learn & build skills for Action-Adventure PlayStation 4 0
V Any gamepads compatible with PS4 Remote Play on Android 9? PlayStation 4 0
D Can anyone answer some questions about the performance of your PS4 PlayStation 4 3
A Nfs rivals ps4 loaded garage pack PlayStation 4 0
B PS4 Turns On and Off again in a second, light goes blue once. PlayStation 4 1
L ps4 PlayStation 4 4
D Ps4 Guitars PlayStation 4 0
V "Error" message related to 2 PS4 on one PSN main user PlayStation 4 0
D PS4 Controller flashing White but not connecting. HELP!!!! PlayStation 4 0
A PS4 6.71 UPDATE PlayStation 4 1
M Ps4 controller issue PlayStation 4 1
B PS4 Slim Error PlayStation 4 10
B PS4 External HD Problems - Constantly Repairing Itself PlayStation 4 0
M PS4 won’t restart PlayStation 4 0
A PS4 help please? PlayStation 4 1
ConfederateWay Ps4 messages PlayStation 4 0
T Ps4 PlayStation 4 1
B PS4 slim - Video stopped working PlayStation 4 0
D PS4 slim PlayStation 4 5
M How to transfer 2TB drive from PS4 to PS4 Pro PlayStation 4 1
Draco_and_the_Ecliptic Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4) PlayStation 4 1
ZOMBLUE PS4 Pro interface SO SLOW?! PlayStation 4 7
P ps4 accounts with lowest price PlayStation 4 1
S [XB1, PS4, PC][NA/EU] XGN Xiled Gaming Network over 75,000 members PS Clans & Communities 0
R All controllers not connecting to PS4 PlayStation 4 2
S HyperX Cloud 2 Connection on PS4 PlayStation 4 0
R Sony please bring fight night to ps4!!!!! PlayStation 4 0
S SLG NATION Recruiting PS4 PS Clans & Communities 1
S Power cut off ps4 again PlayStation 4 0
R Trade my MGSV Phantom Pain PS4 for a Pro? PlayStation 4 0
A Ps4 disc drive not working!!! PlayStation 4 1
M PS4 acting super weird??? PlayStation 4 1
B Screen flickering static with ps4 PlayStation 4 1
V Second Wave Gaming on PS4 Communites PS Clans & Communities 0
A Christmas minecraft and PS4 help PlayStation 4 1
M PS4 custom led controllers PlayStation 4 0
I PS4 remember guest account PlayStation 4 1
B PS4 reset and change ID? PlayStation 4 2
F Odd PS4 starting problem, starts on second attempt PlayStation 4 0
R PS4 stuck in safe mode PlayStation 4 0
WarMaximum Blood Syndicate Recruiting for Destiny 2 on PS4 PS Clans & Communities 1
B Ps4 shooter fps (horror) PlayStation 4 4
N PS4 Won't Turn On, Unresponsive power button and eject button only beeps. PlayStation 4 4
2 PS4 API code? PlayStation 4 0
S ps4 needs new optical drive PlayStation 4 1