• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4 PS+ Games for December and January Revealed Early

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
A sneak peek at what's coming to PS+ subscribers on PS4:

playstation.com said:
In December, we’re excited to add Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition and Secret Ponchos to PS4’s IGC lineup. As one of the biggest fighting games, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is the first AAA Blu-ray title to join the Instant Game Collection for PS4, and we think you’ll really enjoy playing it since DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition is not available yet. For January’s PS4 lineup, we’re adding the hit games inFAMOUS First Light and The Swapper for PS4.

Source

If you read that blog article they also say no date as to when PS+ version of Driveclub will be available.

Haze

I think we should all give up on the PS Plus version DriveClub being released. It'll either never happen, or be a long time until it does.

Anyway, think I would most like to check out Injustice: Gods Among Us. A Superman game I haven't played? Unacceptable!

Xanj

I gave up on DriveClub a long time ago, and I expect if they ever do release it, the servers will implode on themselves and the online features won't work for months afterward. That game is just cursed or something. If The Crew turns out to be any good, it could be the final nail in DriveClub's coffin.

Glad I didn't buy the First Light DLC, or Injustice when it was on sale for only $8. At least they were nice enough to give us a heads-up on those titles so a few people don't spend their money on it only to have it go free a few weeks later. I am looking forward to both of those, especially Injustice, since I don't have any fighting games on PS4 yet. You could hold tournaments with friends online using SharePlay, but now everyone will have the game anyway. :)

drunkchiksrEZ

I gave up on DriveClub a long time ago, and I expect if they ever do release it, the servers will implode on themselves and the online features won't work for months afterward. That game is just cursed or something. If The Crew turns out to be any good, it could be the final nail in DriveClub's coffin.

Glad I didn't buy the First Light DLC, or Injustice when it was on sale for only $8. At least they were nice enough to give us a heads-up on those titles so a few people don't spend their money on it only to have it go free a few weeks later. I am looking forward to both of those, especially Injustice, since I don't have any fighting games on PS4 yet. You could hold tournaments with friends online using SharePlay, but now everyone will have the game anyway. :)

I also gave up on DriveClub haha and would like to try out Injustice too.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements