• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4 Hardware Re-imagined in Different colors

Banister

I am just wondering how the how the white color PS4 will look like?. As we are having a bouquet of PS4 models that are of varied colors this gives an idea of how the console will look. If asked to say one word for this console color what would you say?
Me absurd

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Can you post pics? Looks lovely in my imagination but would like to look at something :D

mareebaybay

I would say the console's color would be different. Not different in a bad way but different in a good way. It would definitely be something I am not use to looking at for sure.

SpaceTiger

I would like a white PS4. I could see them probably going for white and blue as additional colors.

...I would prefer a tiger striped one...with a mirror on top.

dragoonblade

It would depend on the color. The design of the PS4 lends itself to different colors better than the Xbox One. A white one would be pretty cool looking but I would also be okay with maybe a dark red, or a multicolored black and red Ps4. White and navy would also look great, just nothing to bright.

DrRipley

I'd love to see it in white as well, although I know that color in gadgets doesn't age very well. I hope they provide more color options for the slim versions if ever they come out with one.

Thrix

Light colored PS4 could be very nice, because it lighter colors would add up to the elegance it already has. For example, white smartphones are better looking than black ones for me, and I believe it would be same with the PS4.

BTW, I'm waiting to see a diamond or gold PS4, I'm sure someone will come up with that. That looks like a popular trend.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements