• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ps4 battlefield4 looking for players

BBGold

Dude, have any of you played BF4 from PS3 to PS4? if you have, please let me know how epic the difference is in as much detail as you can. I cannot wait to get a ps4!

AnotherClaymore

Dude, have any of you played BF4 from PS3 to PS4? if you have, please let me know how epic the difference is in as much detail as you can. I cannot wait to get a ps4!

64 player, enuf said.

Add: AnotherClaymore

Been looking for other guys that want to work together using mics cya online.

Gods88Messenger

Hey guys this is for all of you im a clan recruiter for Renegade Elite we are a multinational clan on ps3/ps4/pc. We are currently recruiting new guys to join us! We play to have fun and we win a lot. even have some comp teams if people are interested. again we win a lot and just have a blast. I have a thread posted in the clan forums here (REEL) Renegade Elite. I encourage all of you to apply you will be accepted. And no that doesn't mean we don't have standards. We just believe in teamwork over things like K/D and massive kills Even though a lot of guys are like that in our clan. We have players of all skill levels. You will always have a group to play online with. Check out the thread or pm me with any questions.

ThePS101

The Reloaded Zone clan is recruiting for Ghosts for PS3/4. We have been active since MW3. We have players of all skill level and we are an active clan. You must be 18+ to join. We usually have people on at various times.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements