• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS3 Racing Wheels Compatible with PS4?

happyhappyhappy

Has anyone tested a PS3 compatible racing wheel with their PS4? I'm thinking of getting either the Logitech G27 or Logitech Driving Force GT. Thanks!

Shana

My friend has a logitech racing wheel for his PS3 and he has used it on his PS4. I'm not sure which logitech one however, I guess I could ask him and get back to you though so I will do that and let you know as soon as he let's me know. I am pretty sure that they all work though.

delbi

Banned
I have a G27 and I play GT 5 on PS 3. Now I'bought the PS 4, but it does not work for the moment.

I hope that Sony will release some update soon...

neymar32

Another PS3 wheel thats also PS4 compatible is the T80 Driveclub Edition from Thrustmaster. Here take a look at it!

youtu.be/Jm7mB8fSItc

Daniel_46

From my point of few if you want to get a wheel, and you may be playing both on ps3 and 4 get the new T300RS or T500

edogn12

I heard they work. I'm planning on using one for The crew. I just recently received their beta.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements