• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS3 Game With The Most Interesting Storyline

Ofnir

I am not going to include stuff that came to the pc so with that said, probably the Last of Us. It was very well done in general and a great achievement for developer, Naughty Dog. They have gained a lot of ground this past generation it seems.

deathbyprayer

The Last of Us story line is pretty great, my friend talks about it all the time. But my favorite would be Bioshock Infinite's story line, that game just blew my mind.

sephiroth

Among the games that I played, its definitely Heavy Rain. I don't usually care much about storyline, but HR was amazing. I guess because storyline is pretty much the whole point of the game.
I wish I could say MGS4, but it kind of disappointed me.

Annabell

Heavy Rain and Beyond are pretty interesting... on paper. Last of Us might be the best overall, when it comes to exclusives.

I like that. They're interesting...on paper. And then you see what's happening on screen and it's just, 'How did you go so wrong? How? You had William DaFoe in this, and you messed it up!'

frankmarco

I really like GTA IV story. It's the most interesting storyline among GTA series. It's the most well-written satire for a video game with some good twists.

SpaceTiger

The Last of Us, Mass Effect (the entire series), and as an action packed crime story Saints Row 2. It wasn't this deep meaningful story that you'd usually get from indie developers' art games, but it was like someone put New Jack City, Pulp Fiction, and some other stuff in there.

Morpheus343

I have always really loved the inFamous story lines. Both games were very original takes on the superhero genre. The portrayal of a city in ruins was pretty spot on an created a great environment to play in.

insertkittyface

One of the best was definitely The Last of Us, just because it was serious, and extremely emotional. The relationship Joel formed with Ellie really was touching. One of the best games to be released in a really long time, in my opinion.

deathbyprayer

I think for me it's got to be Bioshock Infinite. Now I know it's not an exclusive but still that game has got me glued to the bitter end just to complete the story, that's one of the few games wherein I never cared much for the game play because I'm too hooked with the story and the characters.

Yosostupid

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Elder Scrolls or Fallout? They have really deep lore, great characters (especially Fallout with it's quirky, crazy, and psychotic personalities), and overall great feel! They're among the best games I have ever played, but I really love Bioshock Infinite and 1 a lot too. Don't get 2 thought. Don't mistake me, it's a great game, but subpar compared to other Bioshock games. Anyways, Fallout and Elder Scrolls, along with Bioshock, are really great games for story.

Henry

If I had to pick one, it would definitely be the Uncharted stories. I really love all that Indiana Jones type of stuff. I've heard the new Tomb Raider game is a lot like Uncharted, but I've never liked the idea of playing as a chick in a video game- that's why I never even looked at the old ones.

jbeavis100

Last of us was alright but it's story wasn't really that interesting. it was just the most recent in everyones memory. I would probably still hold to the multiplat, Fallout: New Vegas. It had multiple depths to it's story and was really well crafted.

StrawberryF

GTA5 was better than I thought it would be. I never really got into the Franklin character at all to be honest, but Trevor and Michael were superb. I was genuinely sad when the story come to an end. I do think there's a lot of potential for these two to continue on.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements