• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS+ Question

Anpippin

Hi my PS+ doesn't expire until January 10th, and today is January 4th. If I renew my subscription with a 3 month PS+ card I got from my local store, will my subscription renew today or on the 10th? Should I wait until January 10th to enter my code?

Haze

Hi my PS+ doesn't expire until January 10th, and today is January 4th. If I renew my subscription with a 3 month PS+ card I got from my local store, will my subscription renew today or on the 10th? Should I wait until January 10th to enter my code?

Welcome to the forum.

It would just add on to the time you already have. So if you have 4 days left and you add a 3 month PS Plus subscription, you will have 3 months PLUS the 4 days you already had left. Hope that makes sense :)

Anpippin

Welcome to the forum.

It would just add on to the time you already have. So if you have 4 days left and you add a 3 month PS Plus subscription, you will have 3 months PLUS the 4 days you already had left. Hope that makes sense :)

Thank you very much. You were right and it now expires on 4/10 for me. :)

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
If I bought a 1 year subscription today then bought anther year tomorrow its not like Id only have 1 year,Id have 2 years then.
Same thing like in your case.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements