• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Protective gear for the Vita?

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
I am thinking about ordering some extra stuff for my PSVita when i buy some new games, and seeing that i take good care of my gadgets i wanted to get something to protect the console, especially the screen from dirt and scratches.

What do you guys recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheViper

It would help to protect your investment.

The worst thing that could happen is your drop it and crack the screen. You then would have to pay to get it repaired or buy another one.

danealegana

I would recommend the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Screen Protector with Body Suit. Its perfect for Vita.

It is just worth $3.00 on ebay! or you could find more cheaper ones.

runejet

I would say a screen protector is a good idea. Although you don't wish for it, there will be times where you get careless and accidentally drop your PSP. I would invest in a screen protector and case. There are some good cases that you can find on amazon like the aluminium metal faceplate.

RaggaJungle

I think a screen protector is a good idea, but there's not really a need to go too far, unless you are adept as breaking things(like me). A simple carrying case would be a good idea, but I think you already get that as standard with every new PSP?

runejet

I think a screen protector is a good idea, but there's not really a need to go too far, unless you are adept as breaking things(like me). A simple carrying case would be a good idea, but I think you already get that as standard with every new PSP?

Yea, I think that carrying case comes in a bundle with new PSPs but I don't really like them. While it does protect the PSP better than any screen protector and case, it makes the PSP a lot thicker which makes gameplay really difficult for me.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements