• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Project Morpheus' PlayStation 4 Virtual Reality Headset

EVILDEAD333

anyone see anything about this and when its come out i will be geting a ps4 in two weeks from now and it the Destiny Bundle one any good games i should get for it

edogn12

heard it's just like the oculus rift. Hopefully it could blow it's prices right out of the water.

It is good to see some other work being done in the VR front. Having choice is always good. Though the Rift will be more versatile I think whereas the Morpheus will most likely be locked to the PS4 or other Sony products.

I really want to try one of these units, it has been one of those sci fi dream things since I was a kid.

don_bidarian

No news on Morpheus release date ye, I doubt it comes out anytime soon.

If the price is right I think it has a chance to go mainstream(better chance than Oculus). I saw the demos and it was quite impressive.

Alex_68

Sony has announced that it will be hosting a nearly four-hour event focusing on its PlayStation 4-based virtual reality headset Project Morpheus on Tuesday, March 3rd, during the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.

Source - click here

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!