• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Obx99

Hi guys!
Would really appreciate your help on this one.

So I got the digital version of "batman arkham knight" game on a user that is on my console (and not my main one), and I am playing with my main account on this game through this user.

Now, I purchased this game's season pass for DLC and add-ons on my main account (because I cant change payment method on the other account)

I thought that I can play the game with the add-ons while my main account brings the add-ons and another account brings the game itself, since they're both on the same console, but the game (owned by the secondary account) is not recognizing the add-ons (owned by my main account)

So first, is there a way for it to recognize it?

And if not, I even tried buying the game on my main account (that way this account have both the game and the add-ons), but the console recognizes them as 2 different games (one from me and one from my secondary), and the whole game data, saves and progress I made playing on the secondary's account game are not recognized.

Is there a solution to my problem?
I know its been a lot to read and understand, really appreciate the real ones who read it all lol.

Thanks alot guys!

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements