• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Power cut off ps4 again

startrekmaniac

Is there a way to tell if a ps4 hard drive has been damaged. I ask because I just purchased a brand new samsung ssd for my console. I was just using the console when the power cut off. This isnt the first time this has happened. I have gone through 3 or 4 hard drives over the last 3 or 4 years and every one of them has had the power cut. Its the weirdest thing. I buy/replace a hard drive and the power either randomly shuts off, the power cord comes out or someone flips a breaker. Subsequently my drives start to click and I get the ce-36329-3/ce-34878-0 error crash. So given that its happened yet again is there a way to tell if my brand new drive is still working or do I spend yet more of my hard earned money on a another drive? Also is there a way to fix the ce-36329-3/ce-34878-0 error crash? Short of buying a brand new console I have done everything I can to fix the problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Watered Down or True Next Gen. Power House of a Console.. You get what you pay for. PlayStation 5 0
Preach2k Shocking PS5 Power & Price Advantage | Next Generation Xbox Series X vs. Playstation 5 Specs Leaks! PlayStation 5 0
N PS4 Won't Turn On, Unresponsive power button and eject button only beeps. PlayStation 4 4
M New dualshock controllers wont power up PlayStation 4 2
T [NA][AD] Looking for fellow vet 10+ players to power level/champ point farm!! PlayStation 4 0
E PS4 Power Cord Performance PlayStation 4 4
don_bidarian "High-Power" PS4 Model Something Sony Might Consider, Exec Says Hypothetically PlayStation 4 5
N Power Cord PlayStation 4 1
P International power supply for the ps4 PlayStation 4 2
S where can I get a ps4 power supply PlayStation 4 6
daimashin Is it okay to charge the DS4 via power outlet? PlayStation 4 18
Oberon New Info on the PS4′s Noise Level, Power Consumption, Media Performance & More PlayStation 4 13
Haze PlayStation 4 will not have a Power Brick PlayStation 4 16
Alex_68 Forum thread cut-out? Feedback & Suggestions 3
KN1GHTMARE Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes gets price cut on PS4, Xbox One PlayStation 4 14
A Skill tree cut offs PlayStation 4 20
4justice When do you expect the Vita to get an official price cut? PlayStation Vita 6
N Deadly Premonition Director Cut PlayStation 3 0
B PS4 Turns On and Off again in a second, light goes blue once. PlayStation 4 1
jeffnz I borrowed MGSV off a friend and it's damn good PlayStation 4 2
M Off hand weapon spells in gray. PlayStation 4 0
B Moving off of semi-pro PlayStation 4 0
S My PS4 shuts off automatically PlayStation 4 3
T i have purchased digital games off ebay ,using other psn accounts as primary,if i upg PlayStation 4 2
E How do I turn off View bobbing PlayStation 4 0
P Transferring video captures off the PS4 PlayStation 4 2
Derri Have you ever gotten a warning off of Playstation? Off Topic Lounge 15
M Check it out ! DriveClub Cornering Face-off like a PRO ! PlayStation YouTube Videos 1
F DS4 turning off immediately stating low battery PlayStation 4 0
Ridge Phil Fish is pissing people off again Other Gaming Talk 7
Oberon Gamescom 2014: Dying Light Gameplay Trailer Shows Off 4-Player Co-Op (new trailer) PlayStation 4 4
M $10 off PlayStation Plus code PlayStation 4 8
L Do you think that gamestop is a rip off? Off Topic Lounge 9
Derri PS4 Turning Off Bug PlayStation 4 0
Haze Off-screen gameplay footage PlayStation 4 2
don_bidarian Turn off or Stand by? PlayStation 4 9
A PS4 blinks blue light and turns off PlayStation 4 3
sammed92 Dual shock 4 analog sticks wearing off? PlayStation 4 48
T Is it just me, or did the hype around Titanfall die off incredibly fast? Xbox 10
KMJ_84 PS4 firmware update to add share enhancements and HDCP off PlayStation 4 3
KMJ_84 Dying Light PS4 trailer shows off zombie survival game PlayStation 4 3
Derri Off Topic Lounge Feedback & Suggestions 17
Rocketman Do you think the new Steam controller will take off? Other Gaming Talk 3
L Friends sign on and off? PlayStation 4 9
H Naughty Dog shows off Uncharted 4 behind the scenes PlayStation 4 4
H Naughty Dog Showed Off New Uncharted PlayStation 4 2
Rocketman Do you think that the Vita still has a chance to really take off? PlayStation Vita 30
amazingone Are you going to take time off of work to play PS4? PlayStation 4 22
crazyduck Knock-off controllers, can they be worth it? PlayStation 3 16
W Mirror’s Edge: DICE held off on pitching sequel to EA PlayStation 4 0