• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Post Your PS3 Setup Pictures

Haze

Well, here is my gaming collection so far. At times it's been larger and smaller, but this is what it is thus far:

DSC05562.jpg

My eventual plan is to downsize the 360 games and let the PS3 games overtake the shelf :)

NatureSun

Well, here is my gaming collection so far. At times it's been larger and smaller, but this is what it is thus far:

View attachment 18

My eventual plan is to downsize the 360 games and let the PS3 games overtake the shelf :)
Omg, why didn't I ever find this thread before!

That Superman statue, WOW! Where did you get that? That's awesome!!!

Haze

Omg, why didn't I ever find this thread before!

That Superman statue, WOW! Where did you get that? That's awesome!!!
I actually got it from Target. Over 70cm tall and was very lucky as it was the only one left :)

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
Photo0844.jpg
If you can't see it, the PS3 is under the table, on the right. I keep the games in a place away from dust.

NatureSun

I actually got it from Target. Over 70cm tall and was very lucky as it was the only one left :)
You have no idea how jealous I am of you right now!! :p

It looks so great! I wish I had such cool stuff to go with my setup.

BioLee

This is currently my setup ( the ps3 is on the right side of the projector ).

3GWpRl.jpg
ZyLYBl.jpg

Hope you guys like it :)

themarting

Geez you guys are really serious about your setups!

Hopefully when i get a bigger/nicer place i can have a room dedicated to my consoles and computer.

BioLee

^ That's a pretty nice set-up!
Thanks, I really put a great effort into making it. Everything that is non-electronic was hand made by me, the one I'm most proud of is the projector screen that ended up being really awesome for a awesome price compared to the premade ones.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!