• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Popular Games That Don't Appeal To You

DrRipley

I try to give all games a fair chance, but some of them I just can't stand playing because I can't gather enough interest to even get past the first obstacle. And even though I realize how good they probably are because they are so popular, it just will not appeal to me. My choice for this one would be Little Big Planet. I picked it up for about 5 minutes and tried to find something to enjoy about it but I'm not really fond of "cutesy" games. Also, after playing Heavy Rain for an hour, hoping that it will pick up, it eventually never did, and the game just kept bossing me around, so I turned it off, put the controller down and gave the game away to my brother. Do you feel this way towards certain games?

Haze

I agree with LittleBigPlanet. But not because it was "cute" but because I... simply couldn't get into it.

And Metal Gear Solid. I just cannot no matter how hard I try get into the games. As much as I would like to.

ozadin

Zelda games. I've only played one game so I'm not the one to judge, but I didn't like it really much. Although it brings back some memories, I couldn't find it interesting.

RaggaJungle

For me it is Zelda also. People often say it is really good, but I honestly found the storyline un-interesting and the game-play quite bleak.

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
Fifa and PES.

I ain't saying that sports games are bad, i really like basketball games, especially NBA Jam, that game is awesome to play with friends. But i am still mesmerized to how people can keep buying the same thing over and over again every single year.

TheViper

Little Big Planet and Zelda. I could never understand what was so great about those games. I played them for like 10 minutes and then switched to another game. Never appealed to me at all.

xxfearless

Unpopular opinion: I really liked LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2. I play them co-op though, which makes a difference in the gameplay. I don't think I'd have as much fun playing them if I was on my own.

For me, it's not necessarily any game in particular but I'm not a huge fan of FPS games. Call of Duty and Halo have never appealed to me, and I'm honestly just not that good at them. I can make exceptions for some games, but as a whole I'm just not a fan of the genre. Kind of related, I don't like the Borderlands games. The graphics and gameplay just don't really do it for me.

carclain

battlefield, It just doesn't sit well with me at all, the gameplay, i can't get used to it. the controls, interface, jsut not my cup of tea.

jacobf5

Mine is Call Of Duty. Every year nothing changes in these games. Okay the graphics are alright, but the game play isn't all that and gets boring after a while. Another game I would find fault with is Fifa, as it too never changes. When fifa 2014 and COD ghosts come out, every one will be crazy for COD and frantic for Fifa, but I just can't believe the hype with these ones. What about you guys?

lindbergh

I never really liked Madden NFL games. It's very popular, I know. But since I don't like the sport, the game also does not appeal to me. No matter how great the graphics is, no matter how in depth the gameplay is, no matter how updated the roster is, I will never, ever get a Madden NFL game.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements