• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

please help with Ac4 issue

FrankenChon

I realize and have read all the problems other gamers have had . with this achievement. However, I haven't seen anyone else have the problem that I'm experiencing.
I have successfully found & shared with friends both the white whale and the social chest. For achievement I only need to share discovery of 1 Royal convoy with friends and done. Oddly enough though, the Royal convoys do show up a lot for me but always with a White colored emblem (instead of the blue) which results in me not sharing the convoys with friends and therefore totally blocking the achievement.
I already contacted Ubisoft and they said they are not able to help but would "pass my issue along".
Anyone who would be willing to help me I'd really appreciate it.

FrankenChon

Seriously? Nobody has ideas to help me with this?? Would appreciate any help. The Sharing is Caring Achievement is my last single player related achievement. I even started a new game since 1st post and still same problem. . Please help. Thanks

drunkchiksrEZ

Seriously? Nobody has ideas to help me with this?? Would appreciate any help. The Sharing is Caring Achievement is my last single player related achievement. I even started a new game since 1st post and still same problem. . Please help. Thanks

Visit this link right here these people had the same problem as you. You have to check the posts to see if someone found a solution as I have not read the posts myself so I cant help you with that one.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/813482-Sharing-is-Caring-Trophy-on-AC4-for-PS4-Help?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Hi there! Please help. PlayStation 5 Accessories & Peripherals 1
L PS4 Won't turn on. Please help. PlayStation 4 0
A HDMI Splitter - Connecting to 3 monitors help needed please :) PlayStation 5 4
A PS4 help please? PlayStation 4 1
I Noisy Disk Drive getting worried Please Help me... PlayStation 4 6
M External HDD help, please PlayStation 4 0
J Ps4 Help please! PlayStation 4 2
B Button replacement help please PlayStation 4 8
W Little help please PlayStation 4 2
B PS4 Disk Drive Not working, tried reinstalling system software - PLEASE HELP! PlayStation 4 2
B Want help building new world please PlayStation 4 0
M What are the benefits of playing Journey? Please help this survey! PlayStation 4 0
Cpt Blackadder Persona 4 Golden ( HELP please ) PlayStation Vita 0
O Help a noob decide if I should start over with new race please? PlayStation 4 5
B Help please PlayStation 4 0
I Need help with choosing a viable headset. Please help! PlayStation 4 2
E I cannot read the tips or the subtitles please help. PlayStation 4 2
E Problem with Playstation on welcome screen too big please help. PlayStation 4 3
Derri I need your help! Please fill in my psychology survey. Off Topic Lounge 8
R Urgent Help please guys PlayStation 4 10
M Some info/ help needed please PlayStation 4 3
B help me with my problem please PlayStation 4 1
B New to PS+, Help Please... PlayStation 4 22
M help please driveclub connection PlayStation 4 4
K Unable to connect PSN please help PlayStation 4 5
D About to buy my PS4 in China. Please help re:psn PlayStation 4 3
B Help please!! :( PlayStation 4 5
S PS4 region issues (Please help) PlayStation 4 1
B Please help!!!!!!!! Loading times :( PlayStation 4 12
H BLOD .. please Help PlayStation 4 0
S What headset please help PlayStation 4 7
W Need help please PlayStation 4 2
atown1976 Please I need internet help :( PlayStation 4 4
F My NAT type is saying failed. please help? PlayStation 4 1
F Help me please..PS4 not accepting discs PlayStation 4 5
J Ghosts digital copy help please! PlayStation 4 1
B Please HELP!! How do I trade players to different teams on Nba2K14?? PlayStation 4 4
R Sony please bring fight night to ps4!!!!! PlayStation 4 0
I Disc drive unresponsive - Suggestions please? PlayStation 4 2
C What the best golf game about? Your options please! PlayStation 4 0
B When the founder see's this can you reply back please Feedback & Suggestions 3
T PROJECT FREELANCER is now recruiting please look at this post PS Clans & Communities 0
Haze Important: Before you post looking for players/items - please read this! Annoucements & Site News 0
G Suggest a game for me please. PlayStation 4 7
Haze Please read here before posting in "Destiny" forum! Annoucements & Site News 0
I Please allow me to introduce myself....... Introduce Yourself 3
Cpt Blackadder Destiny V Borderlands.. please discuss :) PlayStation 4 8
NyxCaedis_ Can we please get a background change!?!? PlayStation 4 9
R After a clan please PS Clans & Communities 5
Y Some advice....PLEASE! PlayStation 4 0