• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PlayStation 2.50 coming out tommorrow

Krantzesque

"...and you'll finally be able to remove games from the Trophy list that have zero percent completion."

Is it sad that this is the part that I'm most excited about? Having those games I played once or twice and just wasn't into stuck on my list has always bugged me for some reason. Now I can finally say goodbye to The Swapper. Though I wish there was a way to remove any game you wanted from the list, I have a lot that just have one or two trophies earned too.

Suspend/resume seems pretty neat too, but I'm not sure how much I'll actually use it. I haven't really used Rest Mode before this but I may actually use it once in a while now.

Alex_68

Is it sad that this is the part that I'm most excited about?

This makes two of us, Kran. And also for those games we played just for some minutes, getting one or two trophies only, I agree with you: we should be able to remove them too. I think they bug us because we are orderly people and we don't like the confusion. :)

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Am I the only one here that doesn't give a rats derriere about trophies? I never have and I've always thought it was a stupid feature in games. Any option to just remove them? :)

don_bidarian

Am I the only one here that doesn't give a rats derriere about trophies? I never have and I've always thought it was a stupid feature in games. Any option to just remove them? :)
I'm right with you mate. I hate it when I'm playing and fully immersed in the game then DILING! some shit pops up... I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT THAT LAME TROPHY.
I really wish I could turn it off as well.

I just want to be able to put mp4 on my system. When is that gonna happen
Not anytime soon, but why do you need MP4 on your PS4? I mean MP3 is understandable, but I see no use for MP4.

I installed the update btw, no brick so thats good news, I have yet to check the suspend feature.

Alex_68

Am I the only one here that doesn't give a rats derriere about trophies?

I'm right with you mate.

Hey! Trophies are just one more challenge the games can offer! :grin

About Suspend/Resume feature: for sure it is because my DNA is too close to the monkeys, but how can I use it? I have tried yesterday but I couldn't see any command that activates it. What have I missed? 0:

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I hate it when I'm playing and fully immersed in the game then DILING! some shit pops up... I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT THAT LAME TROPHY.
I really wish I could turn it off as well.
:eek: .you CAN turn trophy notifications off in notifications settings. :Onya

don_bidarian

:eek: .you CAN turn trophy notifications off in notifications settings. :Onya

Thanks mate, you saved my life! :D

Hey! Trophies are just one more challenge the games can offer! :grin

About Suspend/Resume feature: for sure it is because my DNA is too close to the monkeys, but how can I use it? I have tried yesterday but I couldn't see any command that activates it. What have I missed? 0:

When you installed he update, there should be 3 notifications, one of them is the suspend feature, you have to check the box which says suspend apps and resume. I did it from there, I think it should be in settings as well.
I used it now and it is truly a handy feature, specially with games like GTA which has annoying long loading time.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Still cant believe in this major update they did'nt include the notification when your PSN friends sign in and out of PSN.
Unbelievable :mad:

YoungClassy613

One thing I wish they would have fixed on the ps4, is when people join or leave a chat. sucks when you are playing call of duty and that box on the top right corner pops up and covers the uav map.

WarMaximum

One thing I wish they would have fixed on the ps4, is when people join or leave a chat. sucks when you are playing call of duty and that box on the top right corner pops up and covers the uav map.

Makes sense. It'd be nice if we could edit the placement of those notifications or even just be able to turn that function off.

My biggest gripe is the trophy system being online only with the ps4. I'd like to be able to view the trophies offline whenever the PSN gets hacked and we can't log online cuz that's typically when I take the time to go trophy hunting anyways.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Still cant believe in this major update they did'nt include the notification when your PSN friends sign in and out of PSN.
Unbelievable :mad:

Seriously. This should have been a no brainer feature at launch. I can't imagine it'd be that hard to put in the code. Only thing I can think of why they didn't is because of PS3 and PS4 differences in the friends list. I know if you add someone on PS4, they don't show up on your PS3 friend's list. But it works visa versa. They really did drop the ball on that this generation and I hope they fix it.

Alex_68

"...and you'll finally be able to remove games from the Trophy list that have zero percent completion."

It worked for me. In addition, if we use the 'trophy privacy' settings, we can hide those games where we got just a couple of trophies.

You can disable it throu the preferences.

When you installed he update, there should be 3 notifications, one of them is the suspend feature

Thank's Don, I could find it. I tried this suspend feature with AC Unity and AC Black Flag but when I came back and I woken my PS4 up, the games could not be continued anymore and as a result I had only a freezed screen, like it was a screenshot. No way to use the controller, I had to restart the console manually...

don_bidarian

Thank's Don, I could find it. I tried this suspend feature with AC Unity and AC Black Flag but when I came back and I woken my PS4 up, the games could not be continued anymore and as a result I had only a freezed screen, like it was a screenshot. No way to use the controller, I had to restart the console manually...

Thats odd, I used it with GTA and it works perfectly as it should. maybe some games are not supported?