• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Nominate a member for Member of the Month here - September/October!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Last chance,get in quick and nominate.

I must say Im a little disappointed that not many members seem interested.Only what,5 noms? Thats hardly worth continuing this.
If it doesnt pick up in the next few maybe we should just drop it? :(

Last edited:

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
See I still think its do with it being public and those seeing who they've voted for that's a little off putting. I am kind of off putted by doing my vote in public because you don't want to offend anyone or feel like you have to justify your choice.

I still think doing it privately would be good.

You could set up a forum and set it to all content needs moderator approval, make the thread and approve it then when everyone replies it'll be moderated, meaning only moderators such as Yourself and Haze will be able to see it and it might encourage more people to vote.

However I agree with you, if it doesn't pick up within the next few maybe scrapping it might be good idea.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
How about this for the next one then.

Members can make a bunch of nominations,be it 1,2,3 or 5 people etc who they think would be MoTM,without actually picking one only.
Then for the last week we would put a poll up with the most popular nominated,be it 5 or 10 names or whatever and people can actually vote,but votes would be anonymous so no one knows who voted for who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements