• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Nominate a member for Member of the Month here - November/December 2014! NEW RULES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Here we are again guys and gals. But this time it is new and improved thanks to our awesome members feedback!

What's new this time? Well you can now nominate for as many members as you like!

PLEASE READ THE NEW CHANGES:

What will happen this time is you have three weeks to list members who you feel should be nominated. Remember, you can nominate more then one member this time. Then, during the last week of December, we will put up a poll with the most nominated members where you can vote anonymously as to who you feel deserves the member of the month title!

Some rules still apply:

- Your nominated member must have over 30 posts
- You cannot nominate yourself!
- One nomination per member only during the last week (Members will be voting by Poll).

If you are the winner, you will receive a custom MOTM title underneath your username as well as a Site Trophy :)

For more information on Member of the Month contests, visit this thread: http://ps4forum.com/389-monthly-con...h-contest-back-read-info-how-you-can-win.html

Let the nominations begin!

Last edited:

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
don, its going to you.

oh and haze, as a member of these forums, it is now scientificly impossible for me to take you seriously with that avatar

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Eh right now,

I nominate Iamthenight90

He's made some good contributions to discussions.

don_bidarian

I nominate Haze, Sekelani, Haymansafc, iamthenight90, Moberg because they all like singleplayer more than multiplayer :p

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I'd give the member of the month to haze. He is a cool brother and updates us on good ish.
Just note that Haze and I have already been MoTM previously and Im sure he would agree when I say we'd prefer that someone else who hasnt had it before would receive it.

Haze

Just note that Haze and I have already been MoTM previously and Im sure he would agree when I say we'd prefer that someone else who hasnt had it before would receive it.

Yep I agree. Would rather it go to somebody who hasn't won it before. But I appreciate the nomination :)

When is the count down?

December 24th is the cut-off for nominations. Then the last week of December, the names will be put in a poll and members can then vote anonymously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements