• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

No Sound From Telly When Removing Mic From Controller

tazzo

I have my PS5 console set so that I can party chat with my friends through my microphone and play games with the sound through the telly.

The trouble is that when I am done with the party chat, when I pull out the microphone from the controller, the sound from the telly practically mutes, not fully as you can hear it a little.

To get the sound fully through the TV again, I put the microphone back in and out of the controller a few times (the sound coming from the telly again when I put it back in) and only then does the sound come fully from my telly with the microphone out of the controller.

Has this happened to anyone else and what is the fix?

Hammonator7788

I think thats basic connection problems at the cable… might need a new cable or new mic if the cable and mic are one piece. Otherwise check to see that its changing in the PlayStation menu when you press the PlayStation button after taking it out

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements