• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

New Player advice sought on games

singhprc

Hi All,

My first day at ps4. I want to purchase 2-3 games. Can you help me to choose games on below scenarios based on your experience

1. Need best game on military/war, where jets, navy, submarines , helicopters, rocket launchers etc are part of the mission?

2. Need best game which is addictive and highly enjoyable?

3. Game for my 7 yr old daughter that she can enjoy and is not very difficult?

I could find these games over internet, not sure which one to select and which version?
auto theft
fallout
uncharted
minecraft
battlefield 4
The Witcher 3
destine
blood borne
metal gear solid 5

Thanks

Alex_68

Hi Sing, welcome :Onya

Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain is the only one with such features all together, even if jets & submarines aren't involved in the game. It's very addictive and various.

The Witcher 3 is the best one if you like roleplay games in fantasy environments (beasts, ghosts, witches & other strange creatures). The story itself involves 200+ hours of gameplay then you have all the side missions for further 200 hours or so.
Dragon Age Inquisition is another good game, fantasy based, with a bit of strategy in combats (you can fight with 4 characters at the same time). It has a multiplayer part too.
GTA 5 is the most addictive in my opinion.
The Assassin's Creed games are excellent too, I'd suggest you to play Black Flag, which is the best on PS4.

Plants vs Zombies is very appreciated by kids
All LEGO serie is also very good and easy to play by the young gamers
Minecraft is a creative game for kids

;)

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements