• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

New Guy

RawF0rce

Hey guys I'm RawF0rce, but you can just call me Eric. I stumbled across this place yesterday and decided to join today so here I am, I'm own both a Xbox and Ps3. Theres not much to know about me but if you got any questions feel free to just ask.

RawF0rce

Thank you both for the welcome, and some of my favorite games include God of War, Infamous, Far Cry 3, GTA series, and Bioshock.

Kendra Taylor

Hey guys I'm RawF0rce, but you can just call me Eric. I stumbled across this place yesterday and decided to join today so here I am, I'm own both a Xbox and Ps3. Theres not much to know about me but if you got any questions feel free to just ask.

Hello Eric! It is nice to meet you. My name is Kendra, I'm new to this site and this is actually my first day on here. I have enjoyed reading all the posts so far and I know I will soon start receiving friends. You have some great posts, I'm on my way to making many a day! If you ever wan't to Chit Chat please just message me!